Language teachers and heads of modern foreign languages are now able to book onto a three day familiarisation trip to Montpellier in France, which will take place this August.
The trip will be run by specialist educational tour operator, Rayburn Tours, and will allow teachers to get a taste for touring, discover the sights of Montpellier and learn more about tuition at a partnered language school.
A member of the Rayburn Tour team will accompany teachers throughout their stay and the trip will welcome first-time tourers who may be apprehensive about taking schools abroad, as well as seasoned tourers intrigued by a new destination.
What will be included?
The package will include…
- Flights from London Luton to Montpellier with hand luggage
- Three days and two nights in the Hôtel Kyriad, Montpellier Centre, between Tuesday the 2nd and Thursday the 4th August
- Transfers in Montpellier as per the scheduled itinerary
- Courier assistance
- Introduction and visit to LSF Language School
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Hosted lunch at a beachside restaurant on the 3rd August
The tour costs £210 based on current flight prices, and teachers who choose to book a language tour with Rayburn Tours within two years of the fam will have the cost reimbursed.
Schools hoping to apply must do so online by Friday 3rd June.
About Rayburn Tours
Rayburn Tours provides educational trips, school ski trips and sports and concert tours for schools, youth and music groups, both in the UK and abroad.
The company offers Geography trips, for example, to locations such as France, Iceland, Morocco, The Netherlands, Sicily, Sicily and the Bay of Napes, South West USA, Spain and Switzerland.
Other subjects for school trips include History, Classics, Business Studies, Citizenship, Religious Studies and Art.
For more information visit www.rayburntours.com.