How to become an official Awards Partner for 2024, support the School Travel Awards and get amazing exposure to people organising school trips and educational travel.
The School Travel Awards are organised by the team at School Travel Organiser and recognise the best venues, attractions and companies for school trips, as well as shining the spotlight on people and schools that embrace learning outside the classroom.
If you are reading this you already know how important learning outside the classroom is. So join us, become an official Awards Partner and help support this special initiative.
In return, you will receive extensive branding across a powerful campaign that includes print, online and email.
It all culminates with a five star Awards Ceremony, where you will benefit from the high profile exposure that comes with being an Awards Partner including your own private table and the opportunity to present one of the award categories.
The 2024 ceremony is scheduled to take place on Friday 15th November at the Royal Lancaster Hotel, London which sees the event move back to its traditional autumn timing.
For full information on the School Travel Awards and the sponsorship opportunities available contact Ivana Perkins on 01908 613323, email email@example.com or click the button below to send us an enquiry.
A special thank you to our 2024 Awards Partners…
As a category partner, you get all this…
- Free table for 8 persons at the prestigious 5-star Awards Ceremony taking place in November 2024 in London.*
- You, as a presenting partner of a category, will announce the winner during the ceremony.
- Your logo in every edition of School Travel Organiser, in print and online, including the voting promotional features, through to the Awards ceremony.
- Free page advert and full branding with logo in the Awards Review included with School Travel Organiser and also published online.
- Logo included in a range of email marketing promoting the event and asking readers to vote and enter.
- Logo included prominently on the awards website and within online stories and features about the awards.
- Logo included during the Awards ceremony and when your individual category is announced.
- Your support announced by the presenter before you present the award on stage.
- Your presentation included in the magazine and website gallery following the ceremony.
- Logo included in the Awards Ceremony Programme & Menu.
Plus, you will be free to use the official partner logo to show everyone you are supporting these important awards.
Over the period you will have exposure to thousands of high spending schools through the magazine plus many thousands visiting the online School Travel Organiser e-magazine edition, its website and the regular e-newsletter.
It’s simply the best marketing decision you can make, offering truly amazing value. Find out more…
Watch the highlights of the 2023 ceremony in 60-seconds…
* Participation in these awards are subject to our terms and conditions (available at schooltravelorganiser/awards/terms) and the organisers reserve the right to make any appropriate changes if required and deemed necessary affecting the date, time or nature of ceremony presentation at their absolute discretion.
Celebrity appearances and special guests subject to change.
Interested in looking at the full School Travel Organiser media pack? Just click here >>
- PDF, Size 1.66 mb