How to become an official award partner, support the School Travel Awards and get amazing exposure to people organising school trips and educational travel.
The School Travel Awards are organised by the team at School Travel Organiser magazine and recognise the best venues, attractions and companies for school trips, as well as shining the spotlight on people and schools that embrace learning outside the classroom.
The Awards feature 18 categories with the results of reader voting and judging announced during a very special annual awards ceremony which celebrates the winners, including the ‘My Best School Trip’ and ‘School Trip Champion’ categories.
A key factor in the success of the initiative is that readers of School Travel Organiser are fully involved both by voting and nominating, to help create Awards that are really meaningful to the recipients.
The Awards also offer our category partners who participate a low cost, high impact opportunity to reach the school travel market over many months, via a range of exciting branding platforms.
For full information on the School Travel Awards and the sponsorship opportunities contact Sophie Kench now on 01908 613323 or click the button below to send us an enquiry.
As a category partner, you get all this…
- Your logo in every edition of School Travel Organiser magazine over the marketing period - through to the Awards ceremony.
- Free page advert in the Awards Review Brochure and branding on your category page with logo which is included within School Travel Organiser magazine and also published online.
- Logo and branding within comprehensive marketing and PR coverage.
- Logo used on online awards pages and voting e-mail broadcasts.
- Logo included during the Awards ceremony and when your individual category is announced.
- Your category partnership announced by the presenter.
- You, as a presenting partner of a category, will announce the winner.
Plus, you will be free to use the official partner logo to show everyone you are supporting these important awards.
A special thank you to our 2020/21 Awards Partners…
Over the period you will have exposure to thousands of high spending schools through the magazine plus many thousands visiting the online School Travel Organiser e-magazine edition, its website and the regular e-newsletter.
Participation in these awards are subject to our terms and conditions (available at schooltravelorganiser/awards/terms).
Celebrity appearances and special guests subject to change.