The School Travel Awards ceremony is an amazing event when guests get to network, reward and celebrate alongside teachers, LOtC practitioners and school trip providers. Here’s details of our 2022 event taking place on Wednesday 25th May 2022 in London.
Wednesday 25th May 2022
- Drinks reception: 12noon
- Lunch in the Nine Kings Suite: 12.45pm
- Event concludes: 4.15pm approx
(Times are approximate and subject to change)
Royal Lancaster Hotel, London (click here for special discounted accommodation rates).
£179.00 + VAT each or £1,790.00 + VAT for a private table of ten.
If you have any questions please telephone 01908 613323 send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s included with a ticket?
- Drinks Reception.
- Three-course lunch, now including half a bottle of wine per person.
- Ceremony revealing the results of the School Travel Awards 2022 with Olympic medallist and broadcaster, Katharine Merry
- The opportunity to network with people from across school and educational travel.
Participation in these awards are subject to our terms and conditions (available at schooltravelorganiser/awards/terms) and the organisers reserve the right to make appropriate changes if required affecting the date of the ceremony or internet transmission and the nature and style of presentations at their absolute discretion.
Our terms and conditions cover and apply to ticket sales, event attendance, voting, nominations, and entries.
Hosts and special guests for the awards ceremony, including celebrity appearances, are subject to change and availability.