Here you can find a range of articles and features packed with ideas, contacts and advice for school trips and curriculum-linked travel.
If you're looking for something specific, simply use the Features search below, or the full website seach above.
- 10 school trip ideas: Flanders battlefield tours From witnessing the Last Post Ceremony at Menin Gate to marching along the road to Passchendaele; here are ten top school trip ideas to include in your Flanders battlefield tour.
- A Q&A with... English Heritage The head of education and interpretation tells the secret to a successful school trip with English Heritage - there are plenty of options.
- Why LOtC means animated and engaged pupils Elaine Skates explains why learning outside the classroom is important and how the Council for LOTC can help point you in the right direction.
- Celebrate how the body works at All About Me Eureka’s new curriculum-focused gallery, All About Me, offers hands-on, interactive learning and an exploration into how the body works for Early Years and Key Stages 1 & 2.
- 10 of the best: London attractions Make the most of the learning opportunities available at these ten top London attractions, ideal for your next school trip to the capital.
- Teacher Talk: Jemma Virgin Ski trips, the Gambia, Longleat and Thorpe Park; Jemma Virgin from Abbeyfield School in Chippenham is always keen to help her students explore further to aid their study.
- Case Study: The Adventure Company The Adventure Company provides educational overseas trips, and pupils from Birmingham experienced a 16-day break from Bangkok to Luang Prabang, which was tailormade for the school.
- Case Study: The Wetland Park Group The Wetland Park Group offers packages in and around KwaZulu-Natal, and coming face-to-face with elephants, rhinos and dolphins were among the unforgettable experiences awaiting a group of Animal Management students who travelled with them to...